which spoiler should i go with?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i have an m3 style lip spoiler i could sell to you. its just like the one in your first picture. its the rubber, flexible one. PM me if youre interested, i dont want much for it and i have paypal. its already painted silver, so if you have a silver car, even more of a plus, haha.

98acclude

Reaction score
my car's black. :( but on a side note Im glad you(sketch) dont have the m3 spoiler on your car... you have one of the most sickest accords I've ever seen. lol I know it's stock as **** but the whole "sleeper look" looks damn good on that car... I wanted steelies n hubcaps for the longest time after I saw your car lol.

but I think Im gonna start savin for my spoilers

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
lol, you can have it painted, or since yours cars black, and the m3 lip is so small, you could even paint it black yourself with spray paint and it would be fine.

i actually used to want to have it on, but i changed my mind shortly after i got it, haha. i had one on my old 6g and loved it, but its not the look i want this time, haha. so its just sitting in my room collecting dust. if you want it, i can do it for $50 shipped + 3% for paypal.

98acclude

Reaction score
I unno mang but I'll definately keep you in mind... it might be a lil bit before i can... i gotta get insurance paid for then it's go time... I'll give you a ring if i do cause I've been thinking about it. lol

Back