While we are on the subject of hoax's...

Discussion in 'Sports Lounge' started by 98ExAccordwv, Jan 16, 2013.

1. CrosCntryAccord

CrosCntryAccord Well-Known Member

oh he isn't innocent, but when the draft comes it won't matter. most of the BS is because the journalists never checked into things and most listed to what other journalists had to say.

he's not going to be a high draft pick but he's going to get drafted either way. there are a litany of photos from him losing tackles this season and not getting off blocks, NFL teams will watch the videos and they'll know what they're getting before they draft him

2. 98ExAccordwv

98ExAccordwv I'm Old

I'm not sure about that part...this season he only had 2 missed tackles headed into the MNC...But that was obviously against weak opponents.

3. CrosCntryAccord

CrosCntryAccord Well-Known Member

4. 98ExAccordwv

98ExAccordwv I'm Old

The one of him in the paper is legit, he really missed a bunch in the MNC..but the other photos they posted are all mid tackle, some you could perceive the guy getting away, but most of them there is no way of knowing what happened. For instance the Mich St guy more than likely went down, Mich guy - probably went down with the level of facemasking going on (even though it more than likely didn't get called since its ND), Navy - no way to tell what happened there, Stanford QB - more than likely went down judging by the grip Te'o has on hit foot, the South Florida guy - looks to have gotten away (but can you be sure). Stanford TE - from another year anyway but the guy hadn't even caught the ball yet, Denard Robinson - can't tell anything from that

Anyway, the dude is still a pretty good football player regardless of what he lied about off field. I just find it funny that he's willing to say he was catfish'd rather than just admit being complicit.