Will this paint match?

Bax

Reaction score
I have a sherwin williams here in town, i think i'll just do that. Their paint should be good enough for just the emblem, and maybe a front lip later on down the road right?

JEER42

Reaction score
OP, you can buy paint, clear, sealers, and primers in pints and even half pints at an automotive paint store.

Bax

Reaction score
I went to sherwin williams today, apparently the one here in town "doesn't have the right machine to mix up paint cans" :eh: well fooey.

I called my dad, just to see if he could bring home a spray gun from work (we have an air compressor in our shop at the house), and he said yeah. then he informed me that we have a whole mother****ing can of my EXACT paint that he used on my car just sitting in the shelf in there. :doh: of course! :redface2:

well i know what my project next week is going to be. haha
should i do the emblem black, though? and do the front to match? like KeyChain's car? I really like the way it looks. :D

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
:henry:

sorry, but what is "ppg"? :redface2:
type of auto paint company i use and prefer
there is 3
ppg- what i use and most shops in houston use
du-pont- i learned to paint with this at uti
shermin williams- they are rare were i live to find for auto body

I went to sherwin williams today, apparently the one here in town "doesn't have the right machine to mix up paint cans" :eh: well fooey.

I called my dad, just to see if he could bring home a spray gun from work (we have an air compressor in our shop at the house), and he said yeah. then he informed me that we have a whole mother****ing can of my EXACT paint that he used on my car just sitting in the shelf in there. :doh: of course! :redface2:

well i know what my project next week is going to be. haha
should i do the emblem black, though? and do the front to match? like KeyChain's car? I really like the way it looks. :D

and ive never used and spray can anything for exterior, its just better quality with a spray gun
if its just for the emblem, go to orillys and get some duplicolor and try it ive never used it tho, but some people have
op its up to u

Bax

Reaction score
Thank you for all the help. I'll definitely remember ppg for future reference. I know i'll need all this information again sometime.
I convinced my dad to bring home a spray gun from work. :D
So I'm gonna do that sometime next week, tomorrow I'm doing my retros. :naughtyrun:

Back