Window won't roll up or down

G.Singh

Reaction score
Just got off work 30 mins ago. Started driving on my way home, rolled down my front windows. Next thing you know my front right side window while rolling down makes this loud bam pop shaking-ish sound (like a pebble or rock cracking a window). Now I can't roll up or down and its stuck all the way down. Please help . Just had to happen on payday :/

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
could be the regulator/motor/both. or like me, when i replaced my window i didnt tighten the 2 bolts that hold the window in tight enough so it just slid out of place and fell.

theres a thread on here on how to replace the regulator...pretty simple. i got mine on ebay for around $60 shipped, and it came with the motor as well

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Turn the key to auxiliary power. Try to put the window up. If you hear the window motor trying then the motor is okay and you need to replace the regulator. If you don't hear anything replace the motor and regulator with it.

G.Singh

Reaction score
I think it might be the regulator because when I press the window switches from either doors, the window makes a sound but just that it won't move so guess its the regulator. I shook my door to see if I hear a rattle or anything for if my window is shattered or not. No sound so I guess its not hopefully.

G.Singh

Reaction score
Turned out was just the regulator but putted in a new regulator with assembly and motor as well. Thanks for the help everyone.

Back