Windshield wiper fluid won't spray at all

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
keep in mind that the motor is the size of a pack of certs....you may not even hear it humming when it's working normally unless you take your bumper off and put your ear upto it...

i would pop the hood and disconnect the hoses here and there...see if there is a blockage at some point...in other words there is no point in removing the bumper if you pop the hose off and get it to spray by disconnecting it from a fitting or at the split....

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
keep in mind that the motor is the size of a pack of certs....you may not even hear it humming when it's working normally unless you take your bumper off and put your ear upto it...

i would pop the hood and disconnect the hoses here and there...see if there is a blockage at some point...in other words there is no point in removing the bumper if you pop the hose off and get it to spray by disconnecting it from a fitting or at the split....

4door accord02

Reaction score
im having this problem right now also,,,filled my fluid yesterday and all im hearing is a humming sound, but no windshield fluid coming out??

4door accord02

Reaction score
nozzle's turned out to be fine. but what i found is that there is a leak.

must have been when i was trying to fix that stupid windshiled fluid sensor light that stays on.Another member on here said i shoud try cleaning the plug that attaches at the bottom of tank.But still currently have the problem??

does anyone know where the sensor is? or is the sensor that black thing thats connected to the bottom of windshield fluid tank???:ugh:

reason for my leak could be that i didnt plug it in completley....

Back