Windshield Wiper steering column switch

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
i have the 2002 VP model which in its cost saving cut backs has no intermediate wiper speed adjustment. i was wondering if i got an lx or ex wiper arm switch and installed it on my VP would the intermediate adjustment switch work? also is there a way to remove just the wiper arm switch or do i need to take the steering wheel off and remove the whole blinker/light and wiper switch assembly as a whole? would it be plug and play?

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
I had no idea the VP's didn't have the intermittent function. but dude, $43 for that is pretty crazy.. that's like a $5 (if that) item from a junkyard. check craigslist too for Accord parts cars.

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
yeah man ill be sure to look around for the best price. and the only junkyard around me charges out the ***! they wanted 20 bucks for a beat to s*** clouded over and dirt filled headlight hat he was gonna be trashing anyway. but ill look around.

i finally got around to painting my steering wheel column cover black, really makes the black tl s wheel swap complete! thanks for the help in that btw

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
nice! and no prob I agree it def flows with black cl-s / tl-s wheels. I topped it off with buying an H steering wheel emblem which imo looks sick

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
316nedk.jpg

Back