Winged Warriors car show and Performance challenge!

Accordman722

Reaction score
What's up guys! There's a huge car show and performance challenge here in indy , people have been coming from half way across the country for this show! I hope some of you guys around indiana can make it. PM me for directions or just post your questions. Ps... RedRyder , I hope you can come since your in cincy , It would be real nice to rep 6ga in style!

Thanks ,

Accordman722

Reaction score
Whoops , sorry I forgot to tell you guys its on May , 22nd. Gates open at 9am

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. You should post info about in the OP, like cost, time, date, place, events, photos from past shows, etc. Or even just link it. Is there a website for this maybe?

I meant to ask you about it when you posted in my thread. I'll have to see what I have going on that day and how long the drive is. Thinking Indi is maybe an hour...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
108 miles for me...that's about how long it takes me to drive home to Columbus. Hmm...have to keep an eye on the weather...

I know there are some other IN members, maybe they posted in the regional thread I made. Take a look, you should PM them about this. I know a guy in northern IN who may come, I'll ask him.

Accordman722

Reaction score
108 miles for me...that's about how long it takes me to drive home to Columbus. Hmm...have to keep an eye on the weather...

I know there are some other IN members, maybe they posted in the regional thread I made. Take a look, you should PM them about this. I know a guy in northern IN who may come, I'll ask him.

I've checked the weather and it says its gonna be a nice sunny weekend! Please pass this around to anybody you know in indiana , ill pm them about this.
Here's the website , its not a very good site.http://wingedwarrior.org/
Please let me know if your coming , id like to get all the 6gens together. Thanks man!

Accordman722

Reaction score
Hey redryder! Who is the guy in northern indy you mentioned ? I'm trying to pm everyone from indy.

Back