wired-on-Honda Socal Meet 6/28

drifthobo

Reaction score
Thanks for coming out you guys! I was there from 1245-3. Was a really great day, lots of great cars. I only saw like 4-5 accords out there, didn't see your white accord drowzee! >:[

I saw: F23jdm, accord4u2nv, some blue coupe with a cf hood, and a heather mist accord with eyelids a mugen lip and white rims. Thanks for coming out and representing 6ga guys.

drifthobo

Reaction score
we should've met up before and took pictures haha... or at least rolled in together and park closer to each other. all of our accords were scattered!

you can prob see accord4u2nv in the corner of the picture haha... at 11 o clock >.<

SSPX0141.jpg

Last edited:

drifthobo

Reaction score
are you gonna go canyons on july 12th too? yeahh next time we should just meet up first haha. it was effing hot outside -___-'

DrOwZee

Reaction score
i wasnt waiting on lazi so we could roll together, but he never said anything lol so i just went to work. lets just have a socal meet sometime soon

F23AJDM

Reaction score
hey drifthobo, thats true we should off meet b4 so we can roll and park together i couldnt find parking until i saw a spot in between 2 TLs. It was cool though, there were clean cars there. Im down for a socal meet.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
im down even if my fender is still effed up, as long is it isnt too far

drifthobo

Reaction score
I know seriously, the parking lot was pretty packed... Right when I pulled in I just took the first parking spot that I saw haha. Fosho we should have a socal meet sometime :rock:

MrLazie1

Reaction score
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im up for that! let have it in the SGV area. dont think there was ever one there unless im wrong. :x but mike, i went canyons so i didnt go. we should've had a premeet those these meets so we dont park so far. LOL

Back