wiring help

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
okay so i need to know how to wire lights that will turn on when my blinker is activated. there will be lights on both left and right side but i only need them to turn on when the corresponding turn signal is activated. if thats not enough i also need for the light to stay on, not to blink when the appropriate turn signal is activated. :skurred:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
oh...i see what you are saying now...you don't want it to blink...just to light and stay lit when your turn signal is activated?...you would need to find the relay that does the turn signals and splice in before the blinker...

thejameshimself

Reaction score
you could tap it after the relay and use a capacitor... but that's a worse idea

i'll stop talking now

dynasty

Reaction score
oh...i see what you are saying now...you don't want it to blink...just to light and stay lit when your turn signal is activated?...you would need to find the relay that does the turn signals and splice in before the blinker...

yep. you would need a relay for it. but what i would do is, buy one relay, when you turn on one side, BOTH lamp will be on. UNLESS you want to buy 2 relays, you could have the lamp turn on in either direction your turning. but the switch to turn on is the signal. when you turn on the signal, the lamp shouldn't blink since the relay only have an on and off click. so you should be good.

DK888

Reaction score
Add a 12volt relay and splice your light wires

Back