won't start. PLEASE HELP

Ryan

Reaction score
2001 F23a1 EX coupe.

car has been running and starting perfectly with no warning signs of anything. I go into the store, and around 20 min later I come back out to the car to leave. It won't start. Everything sounds as it should. All the lights/radio/cluster work. The only CEL is for the catalytic converter, but thats been on for a while. I can hear the fuel pump and smell gas. I am not getting spark. I used a test light to check all the grounds/connections, I replaced the distributor cap and rotor. I got the starter tested. The starter is "mint" accord to Advance Auto. It will not let me push start. or pop the clutch. PLEASE HELP. I have been carless since friday. The worst part is, the car's not even at my house. It's stuck in a parking lot and too low to tow.

001Stunna

Reaction score
2001 F23a1 EX coupe.

car has been running and starting perfectly with no warning signs of anything. I go into the store, and around 20 min later I come back out to the car to leave. It won't start. Everything sounds as it should. All the lights/radio/cluster work. The only CEL is for the catalytic converter, but thats been on for a while. I can hear the fuel pump and smell gas. I am not getting spark. I used a test light to check all the grounds/connections, I replaced the distributor cap and rotor. I got the starter tested. The starter is "mint" accord to Advance Auto. It will not let me push start. or pop the clutch. PLEASE HELP. I have been carless since friday. The worst part is, the car's not even at my house. It's stuck in a parking lot and too low to tow.

Sounds like karma to me too.
I hope someone you owed money to just came and helped themselves to maybe part of your fuel feed line, or maybe just cut all your brake/fuel lines off.

What goes around, comes around...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Ryan....seriously, you're gonna come on here and even ask for help and you have STILL yet to deal with the other issues going on?

Ballsy, Dewd.

Back