Would Anyone Use a Ram Horn Turbo Manifold?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
^dope..
i still wouldnt mind a cheaper version of the equal length log manifold they offer.spoolin offers one for 300$+shipping. ha

Nuke_Rooster

Reaction score
those links help thanks. I didnt even think about the placement of the wastegate though.

I can machine the exhaust flange with the dimensions off my header. I just need the dimensions of the turbo and wastegate flange.

*edit*

wait, are some of you sporting a built-in wg?

Last edited:

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
those links help thanks. I didnt even think about the placement of the wastegate though.

I can machine the exhaust flange with the dimensions off my header. I just need the dimensions of the turbo and wastegate flange.

*edit*

wait, are some of you sporting a built-in wg?

IMO external is prefered and the way to go

I am shure the dimensions are somewhere on the net or you could get them from a guy like weirtech or any other flange maker

pretty shure I have a flange if I ever get to the sho I will try and take some measurements though it shouldn't be that hard with the web around these days

Nuke_Rooster

Reaction score
Yeah I'm getting a slow start though. I've been working on some muffler jigs at work. those are done now. i should have some time now to make the e-manifold jig.

weirtech is a great site btw. Thanks for the link.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing your project outcomes!

Most of us use external wastegates.

I would love to see a good ramhorn manifold manufactured for our F23s!

I am running a cast iron log manifold right now, with the wastegate on runners 1/2.. It's the least efficient one unfortunately, but it's what my option was at the time.

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
Yeah I'm getting a slow start though. I've been working on some muffler jigs at work. those are done now. i should have some time now to make the e-manifold jig.

weirtech is a great site btw. Thanks for the link.

thing is you really need to make the turbo manifold before making a jig. also inorder to get a proper fit you will need to have a turbo on hand.

9450erick

Reaction score
i dont really want to show off a log manifold. yes it spools the turbo really quick but its not efficient as say a ram horn
i think for our cars we need something in the middle, what im thinking is like a shorty manifold
i think what im going to do is buy a shorty manifold from sls racing made for a h22 and have it customed made to fit the f23
i think thats going to cost me roughly $700
so if i could get a manifold for about 400 i would pay that

Back