would the rbc manifold fit in our bay?

Tphong

Reaction score
Well on the G23 set up. I had the skunk2 IM installed and it seemed to fit, the only problem I saw was the manifold was right up against the firewall. And you gotta take out the whole engine head out and install it outside and then put it back in. Which you'll do anyways. It was never started up, so I don't know if there would be any problems

Tphong

Reaction score
Well I believe it'll be bad since you have the intake manifold right up against the firewall since the engine is suppose to flex and since it sits farther back the air intake will sit a little farther back, but you can get around that. You might be able to get around the being too close to the firewall part, but not too sure other than that though. I believe it'd run fine if everything is set up right and torqued up to specs.

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
thanks for that information.i have an sir moter h23A and im building an h22 head right now and im gonna be shopping for an intake manifold and i dont know exactly what one will be best for clearance.im gonna run a high end tri-y header. they make the best power out there from a header shoot out on an h,b, series semi built moters.just thought id throw it out there.might need to make small notch on crossmember though.

98acclude

Reaction score
the easiest IM to run and has been proven many times to make power on stock and semi built motors is the euro r manifold... rosko racing also supplies euro r IM that are modified to be a direct bolt on to the usdm h22.

98acclude

Reaction score
update from rosko... he said that a prelude was having issues clearing the rear t bracket with the rbc manifold... he gave me the link on the thread on honda tech and it turns out it wasnt a prelude owner it was a civic and he had an h swap without a b series tranny so his motor tilted way back... but all he had to do to get it to fit was grind a little off of the rear t bracket and it fits.... I'm going to be buying my rbc manifold and I'll keep you guys updated! :D

Back