WOW really!

LunaccorD

Reaction score
got in my car this morning and the check engine light was on.. fuse maybe? all this from changing a clock light?

NotNice

Reaction score
when shaving my trunk the reverse wires touched and blew the fuse. the whole car wasnt functional. couldnt start or anything. i was tricked out for hours until i found the fuse. so yea one little fuse can cause the whole care to act up.

LunaccorD

Reaction score
wonder if i should take it to Autozone After work since i dont have a computer to check whats wrong? i was reading a couple post on how to reset your CEL but i wonder if the problem could be something eles. does anyone know if they charge to use the computer @ autozone or kragen?

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its nothing. If you remove certain fuse it will set off the check engine light. Just reset and your good.

Was it the #9 fuse?

LunaccorD

Reaction score
it was the #9 i pulled the #8 and was like:eekwtf: it's not burnt?
this clock light bulb just killed my car! came back started reading your edit and it was the #9 started my car and the CEL was on :doh: on my way home today i am going to pick up some more fuses and check the cluster fuse to see if that one is burnt.. that's the only thing thing that does not light up. ooh and my clock!

cl206

Reaction score
same thing happened to me last year.

only thing i want to add is when working with anything electrical, u really should disconnect the negative from the battery,

they rnt kidding...

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Damn man, hope you fix your issue. If you need a multiplexor you know who to talk to haha.. I got 2 driver's side ones available, and like 4 passenger side ones. I'm sure one will work if you end up needing it depending on your car trim, part numbers can be confirmed through Honda.

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
I've always wondered, Red, how did you come into possession of so many multiplexors? Haha

Back