nuttin008.jpg

+ black wrinkle paint
nuttin014.jpg

CHID0

Reaction score
ULEV baby!!!! FTW that looks really really good :thumbsup: 2 U

white beauty

Reaction score
looks good man, was it a pain to mask off the ULEV-vtec part, because im probably going to paint mine soon as well

nexTOme

Reaction score
looks good man, was it a pain to mask off the ULEV-vtec part, because im probably going to paint mine soon as well

i think you put some kind of oil? that wont let paint stick to it, instead of masking tape it....??? or something like that i read from other thread...if i happen to bump in to that thread, ill let you know...

CHID0

Reaction score
when i painted mine i just painted the whole thing and just sanded/polished the Vtec with a sander.

white beauty

Reaction score
i think you put some kind of oil? that wont let paint stick to it, instead of masking tape it....??? or something like that i read from other thread...if i happen to bump in to that thread, ill let you know...

appreciate it man

CHIDO: didnt u have to then mask off the part around the vtec so u wouldnt get paint on it then?

nexTOme

Reaction score
hahaha actually, in that thread, it also talk about how it would be easier to paint everything including letters. then you mask off AROUND the letters. and then you sand down the letters with sanding block...

that will be easier imo....much faster too....

Back