Writing about Cars

01ULEVTW

Reaction score
I really liked the way you alluded to the racing terminology, other than that, I would just tighten up a little more on punctuation. Keep up the good work, best of luck! :thumbup:

Last edited:

TheHunter

Reaction score
Nice, really great job! Are you having someone edit it, or is that just you rereading it a few times before posting?

Hmm possible future topics... I'm not too sure, hows about the overexcitement of civics and k series engines vs the sleeper 6th gens and certain members who are pushing their f23's to the extreme :p

You should keep us posted if you put up new entries, I really like it.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
great writing man. you've got a real flow to it. congrats. :peace:
Thanks, I appreciate it. Leave comments on the page if you can.

I really liked the way you alluded to the racing terminology, other than that, I would just tighten up a little more on punctuation. Keep up the good work, best of luck! :thumbup:
Thanks. And will keep an eye out.

Nice, really great job! Are you having someone edit it, or is that just you rereading it a few times before posting?

Hmm possible future topics... I'm not too sure, hows about the overexcitement of civics and k series engines vs the sleeper 6th gens and certain members who are pushing their f23's to the extreme :p

You should keep us posted if you put up new entries, I really like it.
Pretty much just doing the writing myself and self-editing. I have a channel manager that pretty much just glances over it to make sure it's not entirely retarded. Since it's freelance I'm my own everything.

As far as the subject matter, I have no problem writing about anything that is suggested. I will consider your suggestion whole heartedly. I just need to find the right source and group of people to interview.

keep it up, im looking forward to future articles
Thanks. I should have something new up this weekend.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
pretty good stuff peter..

but in some way, u do seem to be a lil biased when it comes to domestic vs imports... i would try and get that bias to a minimal if u want to write for the general car enthusiast population

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
pretty good stuff peter..

but in some way, u do seem to be a lil biased when it comes to domestic vs imports... i would try and get that bias to a minimal if u want to write for the general car enthusiast population

I did that on purpose for that first article. I'm planning a follow-up which shows the other side of that argument. Thanks for reading.

Back