Wrx brakes

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I have a buddy that said he would sell me the front brembo brakes off of his WRX for 200. Is there anyway I can install these? I love the look of brembos and the stopping power would come in handy.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
The extra stopping power would come in handy if you have significantly extra power to make use of it, if you didnt know there is such thing as having TOO much braking and its not good at all. Anyway i believe those are dual piston calipers so thats a headache in its self because there are many things you have to modify to get them to fit and you might even need different wheels beacause a lot of wheels wont clear those calipers. So those 200 dollar brembo brakes might run you 600 by the time you have them on and functioning correctly.

Last edited:

F23A1AT

Reaction score
The extra stopping power would come in handy if you have significantly extra power to make use of it, if you didnt know there is such thing as having TOO much braking and its not good at all. Anyway i believe those are dual piston calipers so thats a headache in its self because there are many things you have to modify to get them to fit and you might even need different wheels beacause a lot of wheels wont clear those calipers. So those 200 dollar brembo brakes might run you 600 by the time you have them on and functioning correctly.

Legend GS calipers have a dual piston setup, they're a direct swap with V6 brackets. :coffee:

tires help you stop better...not bigger brakes.

This +1

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
you should be more concerned about a suspension for your truck first, rather than being a guinea pig for brakes that more than likely wont fit. haha.​

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
you should be more concerned about a suspension for your truck first, rather than being a guinea pig for brakes that more than likely wont fit. haha.

Ok I was just wondering and I'm looking at f&fs but I don't have the $$$ rn

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
your tires make the biggest difference in day to day stopping. On the track, it's where your brakes come into play. BBK reduces brake fade & decreases response time on braking.

Back