WS2 Catback problem....

JDM Accord 510

Reaction score
Does anyone else have the drooping problem with thier WS2 full catback where it droops off to the right side? Or did I install it wrong? O yea its on a 02 sedan. Just got my sticker yesterday too!! :rock:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
yeah, i think mine is a lil slanted too.. u could make it straight, but u need to drop the left side a lil cos there's something blocking the right side from going up more...

i want a decal too :sad:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
A lot of people have the hanger rewelded to tuck it up a bit. I think Eric had something similar done.

champaned_out

Reaction score
i have the WS1 on my 01 and i get the sag too.. at least the WS2 canisters are smaller in size... i scrape the hell out of my canister if im not careful
Picture030.jpg

white beauty

Reaction score
yeah i dont personally have one, but when i was going to buy one i read alot of reviews that that said that it did that. By the way how does it sound loud or quiet?

JDM Accord 510

Reaction score
It sounds really deep at low rpms but as it hits at 4k and above its quiet, if you have an intake that would what you would be hearing at high rpms. Not ricey sound at all like those fart cans.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I know on dsms, the fitment is absolutely horrid. Most people found that they had to reweld atleast one hanger to get it to fit right. I've never trusted this system because of that. It looks like you could probably mess with it a bit and get it a bit higher and straighter.

hiperb0y

Reaction score
I have this problem too on my WS1 on an 01 accord. However I fixed it slightly and got the canister to sit up higher by using hose clamps on the two rubber hangers.

Back