wtb phone

wg2k7

Reaction score
well i lost my phone and havent finished my 2 yr plan with cingular so there screwing me over buying a new phone, anyone have a cingular or unlocked camera phone for sale?

wg2k7

Reaction score
nah, sorry. id really like a camera phone, hoping to get a unlocked razr off ebay then just get a new sim card. i really wish i didnt lose my phone, wish it just fell or something so id have all my numbers. like 80 numbers gone forever. guess how i lost my phone. when i was debadging my car today i put it on my moms bug deflector on her hood and she drove away. it fell off somewhere.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
damn man, that sucksss. i wish i oculd help you out, but maybe you could help me out........my carrier is Sprint :) hahahaha

cdubb77

Reaction score
wg2k7 said:
i was debadging my car today i put it on my moms bug deflector on her hood and she drove away. it fell off somewhere.

Did you try to look for it?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i've got a motorola flipphone... but it's ****ed up beyond use... functional, but the speaker is soo bad tht u can't hear anything!

wg2k7

Reaction score
yea trust me i spent nearly an hour going around yard (thinking dog took it) down the street, and then drove all the way to the store my mom went to and found nothing. right now im looking to get a razr off ebay and then im gunna get a chip from cingular and cingular said thatll work, who would have guessed itd be cheaper to buy a new razr from ebay than to buy the bottom of the line cingular phone (went to the store today and they said it was 180 for the cheapest phone)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
wireless companies just like to take your money when you lose your phone imo. insurance on my phone is $6 a month. or you could not pay insurance and get hit with the huge expense. its like car insurance. you can pay it your whole life and never use it, but if you need it, thank goodness its there.

blindside

Reaction score
Sorry man i have an extra phone but i'm with t-mobile. Phone carriers really rip you off

Back