WTF,shop didnt re-install parts?!

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
so im doing some maintenance on my car this weekend.valve cover gasket,oil change ect...so I just jacked up my car to get ready to change suspension when Im just now seeing this...

yes my flywheel out in the open,with no "engine stifner" plate on.WTF?
guessing the shop that installed the turbo never put it back on? orr it fell off during driving and i didnt notice-highly doughtful..

Its been this way for months now,is that a problem?
CIMG1235.jpg

and i have an oil pan leak-another reason im doing maitenance..
but anyone have an idea where this is coming from?
CIMG1236.jpg

Mojeans69

Reaction score
That definately doesn't look healthy....I would say water hittin the flywheel would be a problem with grip and rust, but I'm no expert...as for the oil leak was that before or after the turbo install? Maybe a leak in the oil return line

finch13

Reaction score
The engine stiffener/flywheel cover doesn't completely seal off the clutch from the elements. It should be fine, but maybe try to find another one or order one? I would hate to see what a rock could do to a nice clutch...

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
The engine stiffener/flywheel cover doesn't completely seal off the clutch from the elements. It should be fine, but maybe try to find another one or order one? I would hate to see what a rock could do to a nice clutch...

That would be my main concern, debris.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Madhavi motor sports!
even wanted to charge me 140$ to re-do my oilpan gasket that THEY took off and resealed with "glue".
a 1700$ bill with a 3month warrenty..psh

Back