Wtf???????????

ryon527

Reaction score
lovablettedy said:
that car is hot he did some nice body work on it and everything is clean on it. So i dont know how you guys would think that it is a ricer because it does not have 20 different colors or a wing that is higher than the car or have more stickers on it then paint. So my opinion is that the car is hot as hell and that most of you are a bunch of haters.

what about z3 fenders, huge fog lights, non functional nsx style vents, taillight conversion, and right exhaust misaligned?

Neight

Reaction score
It is a little bit too much IMO. But it still looks pretty clean in the photos. So I'd say it will get a 6.75 out of 10. :)

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Well there's somethin you dont see everyday.
Ya im not a fan of the front end, but i still give props for the rest. I know to most of us it seems like a waste of money (more dollars than sense if you ask me) but some people like makin there own customs and creating something on their own.......so how can you hate on that??.......cool hobby if you ask me.

In the great words of Audi...."never follow"

wg2k7

Reaction score
ive always thought about g35 tails on our cars sionce the trunks both angle the same, and i like it. i think its decent, but the side vents and front end would be changed if it were mine

Tx_Accord98

Reaction score
lovablettedy said:
that car is hot he did some nice body work on it and everything is clean on it. So i dont know how you guys would think that it is a ricer because it does not have 20 different colors or a wing that is higher than the car or have more stickers on it then paint. So my opinion is that the car is hot as hell and that most of you are a bunch of haters.

Those are my same feelings. I think that car was well thought out, because it all flows nicely. I have never been a fan of that front bumper, but it does look good with that conversion.

lovablettedy

Banned
Reaction score
Tx_Accord98 said:
Those are my same feelings. I think that car was well thought out, because it all flows nicely. I have never been a fan of that front bumper, but it does look good with that conversion.

thats what im talking about i dont like that bumper my self but the guy really did a good job thinking it out. Some body said all he did was a waste of money i dont think so if a show car is what he wants then let him be hell alot of us waste our money on trying to make a 3000+ pound car be fast and nimble. So to tell you the truth i still thinks is hot and i would be proud to own it my self.

Back