WTH is this hose for...

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Ah I guess I didn't see the lines because I was expecting them to come from the same side as my v6. I think I see them now.

001Stunna

Reaction score
sorry to kind of bump this but curiosity killed the cat lol. any1 whenever you get a chance, wanna check your engine bay for said hose lol, and is it just there like on mine or connected to something. So any of the 4cyl guys :)

2eyecandy15

Reaction score
my hose is cut off and i was just under my car for like 20 mins tryna follow where it goes after that rear mount but cant find s*it..ill refer to my haynes manual to see if i can dig ne thing up

001Stunna

Reaction score
my hose is cut off and i was just under my car for like 20 mins tryna follow where it goes after that rear mount but cant find s*it..ill refer to my haynes manual to see if i can dig ne thing up

If you mean its cut off after the last bend, then yes that is how mine is too lol(pics above). Hence why it got me curious what its for...ive checked if it has any vaccuum or anything while the car is running or revved but it doesn't...

imaricer:)

Reaction score
i have the same thing. i noticed it when replacing my starter... we assumed its just a type of breather hose for some part...

Back