Xbox 360

justvtec

Reaction score
wow that awsome i could of used that 10 some odd years ago hahahahahaha

jdmgear

Reaction score
Yea everybody and their dog is selling one on ebay check out what this buyer sold his/hers for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-...236334613QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I sat in line for 16 hours at Bestbuy to get one, because this location didn't have the midnight release (actually I have two I payed a friend to get another one :D ) I wanted to sell it on eBay but now the prices are only around $700-$900 for the Premier system. I thinking of waiting because the supply in Dec. is very short and its too flooded on eBay right now with over 23,000+ people trying to sell theirs. Do you all have any info on the supply for Dec.??? I guess I could sell them now and make some profit or wait until X-mas gets closer and take the chance of getting more profit for them.

This is kind of funny, I have two of the best system on the market right now and I don't even want one to play. My original nintendo still gets more attention and I still can't beat Mike Tyson :( .

up

cdubb77

Reaction score
whitey2kaccord said:
Me too... Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!!

BTW, that first pic is my boy Cadillac!!! War Eagle, Caddy!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, he's good but not as hot as the first couple of weeks of the season. I think he'll get his 1,000 yards though.

cdubb77

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
What about duck hunter with the sweet gun controller? That's technology!

That was my favorite game. I loved shooting them damn ducks.

cdubb77

Reaction score
More screenshots.

Dante_Celeb_1.jpg

Favre_Pass_2.jpg

Intercept.jpg

PortisFixed.jpg

Ray3.jpg

Back