xenon front lip with WW sides & rear?

Millz

Reaction score
hey guys, i just recently bought the sides and rear of a WW kit for my 00 sedan

i was wondering if you guys think that putting a xenon front lip kit would look nice with WW sides and rear... car is black btw

reason im asking is because a front WW lip seems impossible to find :furious:, and i came across a member on TAC that has a XENON front available

should i jump on the xenon or wait it out until a WW front lip comes up?
(i think the WW front is the best/cleanest looking but im thinking of just settling with the Xenon and not stressing myself out looking for a WW front)

oh btw... if you got somewhere i can get a WW front let me know LOL :gride:(location not important)

anyways, appreciate any input, thanks!

Millz

Reaction score
hey im even willing to do that but what ive noticed is that ive only found the WW front for 5th gen accords :skurred: maybe i'm doing something wrong?

im like a heroin addict looking for a fix when it comes to this front lip ...

Millz

Reaction score
thanks lemon, how the hell did i miss that?

anyways, shipping to toronto, canada $165 ....

:Smoker:

exchange rate + tax + shipping ... $470 CAD :skurred:

i can get a xenon lip local pick up for 300

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i think it will flow well... my only concern is tht the rear lip may not look as low as the rest of the kit

du3ce

Reaction score
i used to have that set up, the front is a little short to flow with the ww sides

Millz

Reaction score
i used to have that set up, the front is a little short to flow with the ww sides

Wow really? I thought that the Xenon lip would sit lower than the WW sides from the looks of it :thinking: thanks for pointing that out I think that made me shy away from it now.

i think it will flow well... my only concern is tht the rear lip may not look as low as the rest of the kit
im a bit confused now. mind clearing it up a bit? cause the whole kit would be WW except the front if i did go through with it but i think du3ce just made me think otherwise. are you trying to say that you dont think the WW rear flows well with the WW sides? or am i totally missing the boat here

What is everyone's opinion on the WW touring front? I saw it on ebay for within Canada but I'm 30(wanting it)/70(not wanting it) maybe its just me or it takes some getting used to?

Anyways, I think I'm just gonna take the hit and grab the WW front from e-bay (non-touring) if I have to. I might as well spend more than I want to ....and get exactly what I'm looking for - instead of spending a 100-150 less and not being 100% satisfied with my ride.

Last edited:
Back