yakima rack

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
okay i was soooo close to buying a yakima rack for my car off some guy on craigslist but the only problem was that the part that clips right above the door hinge jsut barely fit wen i went to go test fit it. the guy said they were Q towers, which i believe is the kind that we need for our cars and he said he had it on a different year honda accord as well. i was so close to buying it and if i really wanted to make it fit i would have to put the clip onto a vice grip and bend the clip so that way it could fit but i didnt want to alter or break the clip is any way so i didnt end up buying it.

so my question to people who have yakima racks on their cars, does the part that clips to the door hinge fit flush and you did not have to make any mods to make it fit or anything and what kind of towers do we need for our cars?

also can u post of pics of how it looks clipped on to your car...

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
The towers are universal, its the actual clips that you have to buy. I believe they are the Q93 clips that you need. That allows them to save money but still be able to tailor fit the rack to fit each type of car.

st3b0

Reaction score
you need q95 clips bro, you can get them at yakima.com and they should be like 40 bucks

Last edited:

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
92 for front and 93 for back :) just ordered mine brand new

Back