Yay or nay? (update...new pics....)

PROJECT H

Reaction score
yeah.. that part i understand, mayb i wasnt clear as to what i was asking,
talontsiawd said:
backtr0.jpg
^i need 2 kno how u got that piece out from ur car (the big plastic thing with the cup holders n stuff.) :)

thanks for the help.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I don't rememeber how to get the cup holders out, never needed to. I don't know why you would but if you need to know pull the pannel out.

PROJECT H

Reaction score
hey nvm i figured out how 2 get the rear panels out... thanks...

now i have another question:
the fabric on the rear panels..am i suposed 2 break the glue holding it? and can i use a regualr glue gun 2 glue it back?

thanks again. =]

talontsiawd

Reaction score
PROJECT H said:
hey nvm i figured out how 2 get the rear panels out... thanks...

now i have another question:
the fabric on the rear panels..am i suposed 2 break the glue holding it? and can i use a regualr glue gun 2 glue it back?

thanks again. =]
I just pulled the fabric off, Some of it will stay on, you will see what i mean. Then i just used some paint thiner and some steal wool. You don't have to get it all off depending on the fabric choice.

Glue gun, i wouldn't recommend it. Use 3m spray adheasive. Then the fabric will be tight.

PROJECT H

Reaction score
hey thanks for the help... i finished my interior 2day.. ill take pics 2morow cuz it raining now....

tontsiawd: wut i meant was the glue on the back of the panel... sorry if i was confusing... but yeah.. i figured it out so its all good.. :D

Back