Yellow look to headlights????

98acclude

Reaction score
it's really easy... just pull the headlight apart... go to hobbylobby or some hobby or art supplies store ask for stained glass paint tape off your low beam area and start painting... (DO NOT sand the high beam area because it wont reflect any light and would render your high beams useless) just clean the area and put a few coats on then call it a day!

JayStuff

Reaction score
that or just get some yellow bulbs... it will reflect onto the reflective surface and make it look yellow and when you turn on your high beams, you will have nice yellow lighting.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
word, i have just yellow bulbs only in my highs...

4556390480_5b26b04f95_o.jpg

acedomain

Reaction score
that or just get some yellow bulbs... it will reflect onto the reflective surface and make it look yellow and when you turn on your high beams, you will have nice yellow lighting.

word, i have just yellow bulbs only in my highs...

4556390480_5b26b04f95_o.jpg

yes some ppl just get yellow bulbs but its a bad idea to always roll with them on cuz your high beam area will melt after a while i know two members on here are melted bcuz they had them on at night and stuff most the summer....
i would say paint it like they said or get the bulbs or do both but dont do that outside the lense tinting that some ppl do ....here is a link check out the first post how the headlight high beam section is painted yellow and this thread is by chido the guy they mentioned before....http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26705

Last edited:

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
yes some ppl just get yellow bulbs but its a bad idea to always roll with them on cuz your high beam area will melt after a while i know two members on here are melted bcuz they had them on at night and stuff most the summer....
i would say paint it like they said or get the bulbs or do both but dont do that outside the lense tinting that some ppl do ....here is a link check out the first post how the headlight high beam section is painted yellow and this thread is by chido the guy they mentioned before....http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26705

wait....ive never heard that. yellow bulbs melting stuff? im officially calling BS.

proof?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

my yellow high beam bulbs are the same wattage as stock ones. i had the blue tinted ones a long time ago, they were a higher wattage, and i was always fine with those too.

acedomain

Reaction score
well idk the wattage that they had ...but i guess thats what you have to look out for ....i didnt mean just bcuz of the bulb being a certain color it would melt the reflectors that would be bs....if you want proof ..http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30744 the 3rd pic and 5th pic .......now remember he said he use to have them on all the time during the summer sooo....

Back