Yellow plugs under my seat not plugged into anything...

jza240sx

Reaction score
I have a 2000 ex sedan. SRS light is on and this is most likely the problem. The seats i have are from a coupe. I looked under the seat and both the yellow plugs are just chillin.. Every other plug down there is plugged in except for the yellow ones. Anybody wanna help me out.

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Disconnect the battery and pump the brakes to drain the remaining power before messing with the sRS system.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Make sure the car is without power before messing with any part of the SRS system.

f23accord2000

Reaction score
who installed the coupe seats? is there a reason why they were not plugged in.kinda odd that they were unplugged an are they unplugged under bother seats or just driver? plug them in and reset SRS remember to unplug the neg battery

jza240sx

Reaction score
Sorry if i sound like a total noob. What im trying to say is they are both unplugged and i cant find where they plug in. I havent gotten the chance to actually take out the seats and check under the rug for the harness. Ill keep you guys posted.

Brad2274

Reaction score
Pretty sure 00-02 have dual stage fronts and seat airbags, if the coupe seats are from 98-99 then they wont plug in, shouldn't they have an "airbag" tag on the seam if they're 00-02 coupe seats?

Back