yet another exhaust question -_-

Rooo0oach

Reaction score
okay, so my mind is made up on purchasing DC 3-2-1 headers for my V6 sedan, my question('s) would then be... which exhaust should i go with? now, a few things to consider... since the V6 isn't a true dual, i want to eliminate the second muffler can because, personally i feel it looks cleaner with a single outlet. i want to do my entire exhaust over while i have to opportunity, and i dont want to run into problems(lmao)... i read somewhere on here(wouldnt be able to find the link now if i tried) that for the most part the hangers for the 4cyl and V6 are basically in the same place... what would you guys suggest? money isnt really an option, but lets not go crazy here. big thanks!!!!!!!!!!

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score
Single Comptech muffler... FTW!

This is what I want to do(single) but I do have both comptech mufflers :lawl:

Rooo0oach

Reaction score
i was looking at Comtech... but thats a bit out of my price range, at least i haven't found any in my range yet. maybe to clarify, nothing over $400MAX... but id like to shy away from that number by atleast $100

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score
i was looking at Comtech... but thats a bit out of my price range, at least i haven't found any in my range yet. maybe to clarify, nothing over $400MAX... but id like to shy away from that number by atleast $100

give 'em a call or email them...

I asked them if I wanted to buy just an individual axleback could I? and they said yes. which would make sense for it to be only be half price. So... $3xx something.

Knowwhatiamsaying :hihi:

that was before I found my set, of course...

Rooo0oach

Reaction score
Hmmm, I honestly never thought about contacting them about it. And I am looking for an exhaust that I will really hear my v6 roar. A deep sound would be awesome. I dont want my accord to sound like a stereotypical Honda fart can(in my area EVERYONE has a civic with a fart can, the occasional wet fart can is not uncommon either)

Rooo0oach

Reaction score
I was thinking that about getting a custom exhaust... But I don't want to get ripped off. If you can't answer this question it's cool, but supposing I got a custom system done with let's say a Comptech can(bringing the shop the headers, and can) how much SHOULD it run me?

truWarier02

Reaction score
Since you're in Jersey, I have no clue.

But around here, it's like around $175-225 for custom piping.

Rooo0oach

Reaction score
That's the range I'm looking for! My hope now is I can find that kind of range around here, I know this is going to be exspensive... But I'm not trying to blow $800+ on this. If anyone from the Jersey area happens to see this and knows how much I should be paying, let me know please?! And thank you to both of you guys!! Super helpful

Back