You may want to see this...

akoutmos

Reaction score
I would like to see more information on this. Kinda interesting how the rods are .439 inches longer than stock. Is the wrist pin bore moved upwards on the piston to accommodate the almost extra half an inch?

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
this may be weird, but when i click it its a picture of a truck on the right, looking into the sunset. i think its broken :lawl:

jdmcg3

Reaction score
i cant find this kit any where else expect at this link. and i just reclicked the link.. it still works for me

jdmcg3

Reaction score
it wont let me copy the image url

but least you can access the forum while getting paid.

Last edited:

AFAccord

Reaction score
I would like to see more information on this. Kinda interesting how the rods are .439 inches longer than stock. Is the wrist pin bore moved upwards on the piston to accommodate the almost extra half an inch?

I spoke to Julio @ Bisimoto this morning. The answer to your question is yes. They moved the wristpin up, lowering the compression height of the piston to compensate for the extra rod length.

I'm contemplating whether or not to return my Crower/Wiseco pieces to go this route...

jdmcg3

Reaction score
I spoke to Julio @ Bisimoto this morning. The answer to your question is yes. They moved the wristpin up, lowering the compression height of the piston to compensate for the extra rod length.

I'm contemplating whether or not to return my Crower/Wiseco pieces to go this route...

i would. its bisimoto. nuff said

Back