Your Need for Speed Carbon Car

talontsiawd

Reaction score
ryan s said:
you can buy a usb controller or converter. i have one that lets me use a regular playstation controller :thumbsup:
Can you link that? I sold my playstation 2 like 6 months ago. Then my bro brought home his xbox and i've been wanting to play ever since. I have an extra ps2 controller laying around so that would be perfect.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Ok i got this game from PS2 and it is pretty nice..REALLY short and easy to beat so far..

Question though, there are tons of cars in the challenge series but will all of those cars be available for career..I have unlocked all but a few cars, skyline and something else..But when i go to challenge there are like MR2s and much more...how do i get those? or can i?

skabone

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
Ok i got this game from PS2 and it is pretty nice..REALLY short and easy to beat so far..

Question though, there are tons of cars in the challenge series but will all of those cars be available for career..I have unlocked all but a few cars, skyline and something else..But when i go to challenge there are like MR2s and much more...how do i get those? or can i?
I'm trying to figure out how to unlock it. I'm pretty sure you have to collect all the special cards you get for completing random task thruout the game like hitting 200mph+ on speed trap. you have to do it with the carrera GT or the Audi Le Mans with the nitrious cranking on the first speed trap track.
I love cruising around on carrear mod and getting into a chase with the cops :afro:

Crono139

Reaction score
Just bought it for 360.

My RX-8 is slow as ****, but I still somehow win races.

skabone

Reaction score
Crono139 said:
Just bought it for 360.

My RX-8 is slow as ****, but I still somehow win races.
the rx-8 is awesome for the drift events though. once you get to tier 2 get the lotus and go to town, it turns on a dime. :thumbsup:

Crono139

Reaction score
I was messing around in the game last night, and was involved in a 20 minute police chase.

I tallied up close to $300k in damages thanks to all that, and took out about 30 police cars.

skabone

Reaction score
Crono139 said:
I was messing around in the game last night, and was involved in a 20 minute police chase.

I tallied up close to $300k in damages thanks to all that, and took out about 30 police cars.
lol, I love getting all the cops pissed at me too. that only thing that ticks me off is when you run over the spike stripps by accident. then its almost impossible to escape.

angelplus

Reaction score
Crono139 said:

hahaa, try getting 3mil and get back to me ;) lol I gotta find that picture of that. I just started playing this game again, and I have the top 6 cars in my garage, all maxed out.. The game got boring but I saw this thread and started playing again ;) Anyone else have it for PC? if so catch me on AIM and we can **** around and race ;)

skabone

Reaction score
angelplus said:
hahaa, try getting 3mil and get back to me ;) lol I gotta find that picture of that. I just started playing this game again, and I have the top 6 cars in my garage, all maxed out.. The game got boring but I saw this thread and started playing again ;) Anyone else have it for PC? if so catch me on AIM and we can **** around and race ;)
you must have been playing all day to get to that! :rofl:

Back