Your Need for Speed Carbon Car

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
The cops on this one are harder to lose then on the previous NFS...But atleast when you hit spike stripes it doesn't knock you out completely like it did previously..I haven't played it in a week or so, just have the final guy and i am done...very easy game to beat

angelplus

Reaction score
skabone said:
you must have been playing all day to get to that! :rofl:

hahah I wish that i had time!!! When i saw this thread again I just had to play it again :beer: You guys are a bad influence!!! :rofl:

blindside

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
The cops on this one are harder to lose then on the previous NFS...But atleast when you hit spike stripes it doesn't knock you out completely like it did previously..I haven't played it in a week or so, just have the final guy and i am done...very easy game to beat

I agree and this game was easier to beat than need for speed most wanted.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
So uh I bought Need For Speed Carbon Collectors Edition about 4 days ago....and I already beat it. 100% Career, 100% Challenges...I'm kind of disapointed that the game ended so fast. Also thought it was funny how I beat the entire game using one car...1992 240SX..which was a Teir 1

skabone

Reaction score
wow, you beat it with the 240? and you beat all the challanges that quickly? impressive. it took me a little time to beat all the challanges, mainly the pursuits. just as I was about to win a challange I thought I'd get cute and come out of hiding, or somehow the cops would find my hiding spot. the pursuit mode is the most fun thing to do in the game. I could just randomly race around the city trying to escape the cops, too much fun.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
skabone said:
wow, you beat it with the 240? and you beat all the challanges that quickly? impressive. it took me a little time to beat all the challanges, mainly the pursuits. just as I was about to win a challange I thought I'd get cute and come out of hiding, or somehow the cops would find my hiding spot. the pursuit mode is the most fun thing to do in the game. I could just randomly race around the city trying to escape the cops, too much fun.
Yeah I was surprised myself, I think it had a lot to do with playing Underground and Most Wanted so much. I played them games for a good year or better after I beat everything in them just trying to break the records I set while trying to beat the game.

Back