your thoughts on random stuff v.forumisslowandi'mbored

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
here's mine:

1. if u piss, u flush.... i find it weird tht ppl can't just do tht last step :furious:

2. i find it funny seeing ppl driving around a parking lot for 15 mins trying to get the closest parking spot.... i would park my car further for a few reasons... ppls won't ding my car, i get some exercise :D, and i save time and gas

3. fast drivers don't cause accidents, slow ones do! they stay in the fast lane and forces the faster cars to go around them somehow

tht is all i have for now... feel free to add on :peace:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
why does comedy central play the same 5 movies over and over? time to put in tiger woods 04 :D

Browntown

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
here's mine:

1. if u piss, u flush.... i find it weird tht ppl can't just do tht last step :furious:

You think that's bad? I worked at this resort construction site in Laguna Hills for a while and it was nasty!! They hired all these illegal day workers to do grunt work and they'd piss in water bottles, soda cans, cups, ANYTHING so they wouldn't have to walk over to the port-a-potty.... and they'd leave them everywhere in the resort!!! And this was during summer, so it was hot... and it stank. The worst thing was that it you needed to move a cup or jug, you'd have to be careful cause it probably had piss in it.....:mad: .... plus they'd use the toilets.... and the plumbing wasn't even hooked up yet (no water)!!!

angelplus

Reaction score
+1 on agreeing on everything stated. Its true, people dont move out of the left lane and sit there blocking traffic for miles upon miles.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
why cant they make a battery powered heated toilet seat?

hmm... tht would be nice :thumbsup:

pissing in bottles? eeeww....

Jeffro

Reaction score
angelplus said:
+1 on agreeing on everything stated. Its true, people dont move out of the left lane and sit there blocking traffic for miles upon miles.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves. It's the f'ing "hammer down" lane... push your gas pedal down and get moving! :bash:

I also hate people who pull out in front of me and go just slow enough that I can't hit them, but I have to slow down and I can't get around them. My buddy and I always joked that if you are rude enough to cut someone off, then have the courtesy to floor it... :deal:

AND I hate people that go slow in the fast lane, get over and go faster so you can't get over, and then cut you off when you get to the next car, and repeat. That is just asking for trouble... :furious:

I drive a lot of highway, can you tell? :D

Browntown

Reaction score
I hate it when people are getting on the freeway.... but for some reason can't find the f*ckin' gas pedal and they're still only going like 40 when they hit the second third lane in..... arrrggghhh.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Browntown said:
I hate it when people are getting on the freeway.... but for some reason can't find the f*ckin' gas pedal and they're still only going like 40 when they hit the second third lane in..... arrrggghhh.

YES! people who go slow as f*ck on on-ramps are f*cking hazards and i hate them. they endanger everyone who is behind them. no flushing, i agree, its not hard to push the damn button/lever/whatever you have. my top ranking thing tho is people who dont have respect for others' sh!t. not just cars, but other peoples stuff in general. and f*cking with someones car, weather its modded or not, is the lowest, b!tch pussy thing anyone can do.

Back