Newcomerrr Pyroo in MD

PyRoAccord

Reaction score
Hey new fam! I'm a noob but I have been reading for a while before I registered to learn new stuff. Ima young, jus got legal, lad and have a DEP 5 speed Ai4. Not much mods but green, purple, and bright white interior lights and a recently installed 8000K HID kit. I have some of my future plans but skeptical on certain cuz this is my first and only car at the moment but I want to do mods that prolong the longevity of the car ie H22A engine swap.

A little background, I've been into cars since I was like 5 goin on Cars.com on CompuServe wit my windows 95 but fell in love with my current Accord because of the shape and lines. My mom bought her new in 2000 and gave it to me about Aug of 2013 with 218k miles on her; first car. I'm also a music producer so one of my goals is to have really good (not perfect) sound in the car. But anyway her names Nessa and she has 250+k miles strong on her.

I currently work at a bowling alley snack bar so my mods are definitely gonna take a while but getting more income soon and this is definitely my main money guzzler lol.

But yeaaa I'm gonna be lurking the threads for new ideas and what others have done to really get an idea of what I wanna do. My future plans are as of right now but most likely will change a bit.

Proud to be a part of 6 Gen Accord. I wasn't gettin the info I was looking for at other forums being people don't really pay attention to our cars but I love it. Btw not a stranger to being broke so I kno how to budget a lil lol

Do have a lot of DIY questions. I'll post if I don't see any that helps

Future Mods

Interior
(I'm a smoker so not sure what I wanna do)
•Full interior detail clean
•Short shifter adapter
•CL steering wheel

Electronics/Lighting
•Blackhoused Headlights
•Retrofit projector headlamps
•Retrofit fog lights
•30000K (purple) HID kit for high beams
8000K HID kit for fogs
•Full 6 piece speaker change
my goal is obnoxiously loud and bassy
•12 in Sub and custom case
•Switchback Led signals
•Reverse light tint
•Audi-like LEDs

Exterior
•01-02 front bumper conversion
•01-02 hood conversion
•VIP grill
•Full lip kit
•Window tint

Wheel/Suspension
•5 lug conversion
•Function and Form Type 2 coilovers
•19" 02-08 BMW 745i OEM wheels (might be too much but we'll see when I get there)

Engine/Performance
•Custom purple powder coated SRI
•AEM dryflow filter
Need ideas and research

Last edited:

PyRoAccord

Reaction score
Btw I'm definitely gonna need help learning more about my car and what I can do to it and the work, etc.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Upper Marlboro area like in between Bowie and Largo

Damn so not super close to me.

When you're ready to do stuff let me know. I have a shop up here in Frederick where we do tint, audio, lowering, engine, pretty much anything you want to do. I'll give you some good deals

PyRoAccord

Reaction score
Damn so not super close to me.

When you're ready to do stuff let me know. I have a shop up here in Frederick where we do tint, audio, lowering, engine, pretty much anything you want to do. I'll give you some good deals

Okay that's a bet! I got a few projects I want to start soon but I just have to get my money up. But thanks man!

Back