What'd you do to your accord today?

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Filled her up on these ridiculous prices
y2avy4e8.jpg

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Those prices have been the reg here on the west coast for a while (for 93 octane its usually 4.15-4.30) But I commend your wallet on filling up, I only get 10-20 at a time lol

f20bcg3

Reaction score
I have to between dd mine and being on call at work my driving fluctuates during the week dont wanna get a call at 2 am and be outa gas

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
brought my car to the paint shop...

full paint job =) finally...
and changing clutch to exedy stage 1 and full maintenance

coming back with a bang! >=]

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

They put in the same clutch for me, very nice bite, you'll enjoy for sure. What colour are you going with for the paint ???

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Ooh new paint, car will look juicy! Going with same color?

Going with a lighter flywheel too?

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
They put in the same clutch for me, very nice bite, you'll enjoy for sure. What colour are you going with for the paint ???

awesome! this clutch wont kill me in traffic right? lol

doing mercedes jet black 040

=)

Ooh new paint, car will look juicy! Going with same color?

Going with a lighter flywheel too?

Yeah!!! Gonna go with Mercedes Black 040! =)
It's like a super jet black

Nope, just the clutch for now.
Got it for my birthday so gonna install that haha

Should I go with a lighter fly wheel?

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Nice, if you don’t end up painting the underside of the hood/trunk and the door jambs, it won’t be a huge deal. Are they doing that? I’ll have to look up that color.

I mean financially it makes sense to only change the flywheel when it needs it, and they last a while so if yours was in good shape when it was put in then you’re good for a long time. If you don’t switch it out, while the trans is open it may be a good idea to remove it and have it checked for resurfacing. But the OEM flywheel is heavy, and I think I’d like the way my car would drive more with a lighter one. Plus it should let you feel a little more power. Only thing is, I’m not sure what weight is appropriate so you’d have to do some research there. But even the heaviest one from companies like Fidanza are probably still much lighter than OEM.

I think the Exedy S1 is a great choice though.

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
^Nice, if you don’t end up painting the underside of the hood/trunk and the door jambs, it won’t be a huge deal. Are they doing that? I’ll have to look up that color.

I mean financially it makes sense to only change the flywheel when it needs it, and they last a while so if yours was in good shape when it was put in then you’re good for a long time. If you don’t switch it out, while the trans is open it may be a good idea to remove it and have it checked for resurfacing. But the OEM flywheel is heavy, and I think I’d like the way my car would drive more with a lighter one. Plus it should let you feel a little more power. Only thing is, I’m not sure what weight is appropriate so you’d have to do some research there. But even the heaviest one from companies like Fidanza are probably still much lighter than OEM.

I think the Exedy S1 is a great choice though.

He's taking apart the whole car and doing everything lol =P

I would probably keep the OEM one I have for now since I'm dropping money into the paint job lol I'll look into it though in the near future.

Awesome, I got it for my birthday so I'll tell him he made a good choice =)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^That's a proper paintjob, should get a great result. Afterward you should clearbra the front of the car to protect what I'm sure is a pretty big investment lol.

Brad2274

Reaction score
^That's a proper paintjob, should get a great result. Afterward you should clearbra the front of the car to protect what I'm sure is a pretty big investment lol.
^+1, also get a small piece on top of the rear bumper(the opening of the trunk area)
wish i did that when i got my car painted, but im getting my front and rear bumpers/lips painted in the next few weeks so ill be doing the whole front end and other pieces :boink:

Back