What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I was driving to work this morning when the power kept cutting out and the check engine light came on, so I turned around & went back home. Turns out the primary/upstream oxygen sensor is bad. I got the old one off with little trouble but finding a replacement has been the burden. Autozone said they had one so I biked my *** over there, but of course they were wrong and didn't have the right part (it was a universal). There's no Advance nearby and NAPA didn't have anything. O'Reilly's is transferring one from another store to the location near me. It's a Bosch which I've heard doesn't mix well with Hondas (just like their spark plugs), but it's my only option. Can't even get through to the parts dept. at the dealer. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Bosch seems to have fixed it, car actually is running smoother than it was before. Maybe that sensor was going bad for awhile, didn't get a CEL til now though. Going to order a Denso primary/secondary from RockAuto just for the future, just in case. They sell them for $26 ea.

I installed some Fog lights on my coupe.
They were cheap, (obviously) but I wanted fogs badly on a budget.
I still have to paint surrounding the switch. It got scratched when I was cutting it out, so I sanded it and am gonna use touch up paint in black so it kinda matches the cruise and sunroof switch.

How does it look considering it only cost $15?:rock:

Doesn't look bad, though now the headlights look pretty antiquated so I'd change those up.

Quick pic with my phone after a wash
Can't really tell from a picture, the wheel sizes are different

Looks great!

Well the low life was fun for about four hours or so.

I realized I was barely sitting above my bumpstops. Also was rubbing a bit of the fender-liner. So I raised it back up with the Eibach's still in, sitting about exactly where I was all the way down on the springs before. Still making a terrible noise when going over either bumpy patches of the road. So gotta figure that out tomorrow also.

I hear you, Evan. After seeing how beat the underside of the car gets from being as low as I am, as well as the abuse the lip kit, etc takes I've decided to raise it a little. It's not worth having to get stuff fixed.

Last edited:

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
Thanks Jon.

Well the low life was fun for about four hours or so.

I realized I was barely sitting above my bumpstops. Also was rubbing a bit of the fender-liner. So I raised it back up with the Eibach's still in, sitting about exactly where I was all the way down on the springs before. Still making a terrible noise when going over either bumpy patches of the road. So gotta figure that out tomorrow also.

love your signature photo!

nsxdrmr

Reaction score
What's the part number on those magnetic plugs. Just trying to make sure I get the right part. Please hit me back.

agginline86

Reaction score
Took a few snaps up in Azusa Canyon

1969218_10100187764440920_6468507239134031620_n.jpg

10307428_10100187764460880_1170910675747413209_n.jpg

Back