What'd you do to your accord today?

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Car so fast paint fly off when i floor it club ftmfw!!

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

I'd claim to be member #1 but this is 6ga, we all know better just driving down the street. Even at my work is another dep sedan missing about as much clear as mine. I'm looking to buy another 6th gen cause it's an ex 5 spd receiving a "jdm" f23a right now, and it's dep with? Yep clear coat issues lol

f20bcg3

Reaction score
I'd claim to be member #1 but this is 6ga, we all know better just driving down the street. Even at my work is another dep sedan missing about as much clear as mine. I'm looking to buy another 6th gen cause it's an ex 5 spd receiving a "jdm" f23a right now, and it's dep with? Yep clear coat issues lol

Ive noticed alota members doin that but y not go f20b for 400 more give or take a few $ its just as simple as the jdm f23a

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Ive noticed alota members doin that but y not go f20b for 400 more give or take a few $ its just as simple as the jdm f23a

I'm not paying anything for the swap, price was already decided before the f23a1 went out. The f20b was my original long term swap anyway. If I knew I could just drop a few hundred extra to get the engine in there first and still make it thru Delaware inspection, I would. I know being mated to the current trans would be crappy for awhile but I'd deal with it for a bit. Engine is being bought probably this week.

Brad2274

Reaction score
He also applied several mils of liner on the bottom that not only keep the paint from getting scratched, but also adds strength. It’s the same stuff that came factory on rocker panels on cars like the 300ZX.

you mentioned you're also gonna clear bra again, how long will you wait before clear bra'n?

cmgreensr

Reaction score
No im obd1 with chipped p28

There lies my problem. I think I'd have to run the elusive 96 prelude ecu and even then I'm not positive on the connection of the dmv scanner.

Hardly any Delaware members on here, let alone swapped ones.

cmgreensr

Reaction score
NC RULES!!!

Delaware is easy as far as your car can be a total turd with dead axles and suspension that wore out 20 years ago but don't let them find something off when they plug in. Sucks

Back