What'd you do to your accord today?

cmgreensr

Reaction score
attempt # 2 at installing the rear window spoiler. Strongly recommend 3M's automotive adhesion promoter 06396 and I used both the wide and narrow 3m automotive tape. wider contact area from both tapes made the spoiler fit the window better and the adhesive promoter made it stick the first time i pressed the whole thing down

I always wondered how good those things really held on a daily. Wouldn't want the thing flying off!

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Did spark plugs/wires today took care of that code 9 and cleaned out the iacv and got rid of the code 14 sweet no more cel codes

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bye Bye PRND :)

IMG-20140526-00417.jpg

IMG-20140526-00419.jpg

danmccormick87

Reaction score
attempt # 2 at installing the rear window spoiler. Strongly recommend 3M's automotive adhesion promoter 06396 and I used both the wide and narrow 3m automotive tape. wider contact area from both tapes made the spoiler fit the window better and the adhesive promoter made it stick the first time i pressed the whole thing down

Thankfully, my HIC rear visor came with those items and made the install easy and has held up to highway speeds :beer:

Bye Bye PRND :)

IMG-20140526-00417.jpg

IMG-20140526-00419.jpg

Looking good, but what about your shifter location :rofl: I know, you are swapped, but do you still light up?

Jdmj30a1

Reaction score
Congrats but I knew you were in Cali as soon as I read your post since everytime somebody is selling one, it's in SoCal for pick up only! :beatdeadhorse5:

The crazy thing tho is that this wasn't put up for sale. An OG accord member saw my car and said it reminded him of his then remembered he had the lip kit in his storage. So he told me while we were driving pulled to the side and made the deal. He had it stored with no ads of selling for like 3 years. I thought it was crazy but good luck to me lol u never know what precious things people have stored. :D

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive got the same gauge faces on order as well

Take your time with the install, especially the combined fuel/oil temp gauge.

Very nice indeed :happy160:

Thanks!

Looking good, but what about your shifter location :rofl: I know, you are swapped, but do you still light up?

Thanks, only the R lights up, when I shift into reverse, now only visible at night.

Seeing how easy it is to get to the instrument cluster, I'm itching to go with an LED conversion too, just gotta pick the color.

Last edited:
Back