What'd you do to your accord today?

noelaorozco

Reaction score
Sounds system on its way through UPS should have installed by next weekend.

On another note: couldn't find anywhere else to post it but if I want to lower my car another half inch or inch, how much is it going to throw off my toe? I'm not too worried about the camber but I got an alignment in December and just wanted to know much make I can change the height before having to align it again, thanks!

dwills1992

Reaction score
Had a lil shoot with my co worker and his 8th gen civic. I need more front camber lol
5oy4ur.jpg
[/IMG]

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
On another note: couldn't find anywhere else to post it but if I want to lower my car another half inch or inch, how much is it going to throw off my toe? I'm not too worried about the camber but I got an alignment in December and just wanted to know much make I can change the height before having to align it again, thanks!

Always get an alignment with any suspension height adjustment.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Had a lil shoot with my co worker and his 8th gen civic. I need more front camber lol [IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/5oy4ur.jpg[IMG[/quote]

You mean more rear correct?

Front looks like it has damn near 0, rear looks too low.

[edit: fixed, I hate wrong/right when right/left may be discussed!!!)

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Was cleaning the glove box, and found a free car wash coupon @ Brown Bear. So, I went there, since the weather will be nice for a few days. :)

IMAG5015__zpsommtggs1.jpg

DizzyP

Reaction score
Fixed Parking lights not coming on with Alarm. Just a blown fuse, hopefully it won't happen again. Worked more on lighted buttons.

Bluetooth control button (original)

cb1b69dc084dee7e2847664451f60e68.jpg

Replaced with lighted button, had to use resistors to dim it down, also hook em up to car light dimmer.

86fdacfda8dacdbe30aad1e4cc4a409e.jpg

I put in another button on the right side too. What's it for? A little sump'n, sump'n, you don't need to worry bout dat.

BTW hecka radio shacks closing down. Up to 90% off, and I don't meant 5-90% on select items. They are at 80-90% off all things, except fixtures.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Back