What'd you do to your accord today?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I completely agree with, Chris. It's way too easy to get a driver's license here. It's more like getting a weapon permit because everyone here is a scary driver. We should also have people take the test again after so many years of having their license.
Yea why not. Now that our floating bridge has toll, and the other one might be as well. It's all b/c building new bridge(s) is too expensive.. imposing more ppl to re-take the DL test, especially those sever traffic offenders, say, after their license suspension, would accumulate more funds (tax) to build / renew the bridges quicker imo. And, we'll have no idiots on the roads but more wise drivers, which they'll ease the traffic congestion.

Even food worker license needs to be renewed by taking the test in a few years. If the licence is that crucial for us to serve food w/o making ppl sick, we should also have the DL test be re-taken so that ppl don't hurt / kill someone.

Last edited:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Yea why not. Now that our floating bridge has toll, and the other one might be as well. It's all b/c building new bridge(s) is too expensive.. imposing more ppl to re-take the DL test, especially those sever traffic offenders, say, after their license suspension, would accumulate more funds (tax) to build / renew the bridges quicker imo. And, we'll have no idiots on the roads but more wise drivers, which they'll ease the traffic congestion.

Even food worker license needs to be renewed by taking the test in a few years. If the licence is that crucial for us to serve food w/o making ppl sick, we should also have the DL test be re-taken so that ppl don't hurt / kill someone.

Don't get me started on that!

Brandy Farnsworth hit me on my motorcycle, squishing me between 2 cars, -WHILE STOPPED- then she got her licence pulled, no testing, for 3 months.

I was found to be 'unsafe' so I had my licence pulled for 4+ months, 4 tests, then the DMV test -JUST- for my car. Then I had to take the motorcycle 'class' for ~3 days just to get my licence back where it was!

She could drive again before I was even out of the hospital!!!!

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Don't get me started on that!

Brandy Farnsworth hit me on my motorcycle, squishing me between 2 cars, -WHILE STOPPED- then she got her licence pulled, no testing, for 3 months.

I was found to be 'unsafe' so I had my licence pulled for 4+ months, 4 tests, then the DMV test -JUST- for my car. Then I had to take the motorcycle 'class' for ~3 days just to get my licence back where it was!

She could drive again before I was even out of the hospital!!!!

Damn dude, at least you're alive. I stopped riding because I lost two good friends in the last few years from stupid people not paying attention.

And I agree with the whole license test being too easy. I passed 100% in my old '92 civic DX, manual everything, even steering. WAAY too easy.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
The dumbest part, for the DMV test we went on a test ground for a braking test. She said 'at that cone hit your brakes as hard as you can without locking them up'.

So I did.

I have ABS.

She said, 'minus one point.'

then we argued. She still passed me with -1.

Back