Jon's 99 5spd EX Coupe

604ACCORD

Reaction score
i wish i could do my driver and passanger windows like that but cops up here will roll u for it. Looks really good i love your car!!!

phi1542

Reaction score
When you installed your progress RSB did you run into any issues? MOOG end links were too big so I got regular ones and the exhaust hanger is in the way of the bar. Did you do any mods to make it fit or was it just plug and play for you? I have 4cyl 5spd too

kn0x47

Reaction score
When you installed your progress RSB did you run into any issues? MOOG end links were too big so I got regular ones and the exhaust hanger is in the way of the bar. Did you do any mods to make it fit or was it just plug and play for you? I have 4cyl 5spd too

yeah i had to put a torch to the exhaust hanger and bend it down. i didn't have any issues with end links but i may have factory ones back there. dont remember.

phi1542

Reaction score
yeah i had to put a torch to the exhaust hanger and bend it down. i didn't have any issues with end links but i may have factory ones back there. dont remember.
Oh ok thanks I'm just gonna get it relocated. Yeah end link won't fit because it's stuck in one spot but once the hanger is out the way I should be able to fit it in with no more issues. Thanks for your input man. Good to know I'm not the only one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

kn0x47

Reaction score
welp, heading home from work today in bumper to bumper traffic I ended up hitting a ladder in the middle of the interstate. there was no way for me to avoid it. Luckily we were barely moving so the lip didnt get completely shattered.

Damage is actually worse than it looks. The lip was warped by the impact and i doubt i'll be able to get the correct shape back. (look toward the left side of the photo)
20161123_143453_zpswneki0p2.jpg

20161123_165246_zpshvzoqieo.jpg

backside of that crack
20161123_165534_zpsmmbajxdb.jpg

and the other crack
20161123_165254_zpsjyx2uhsq.jpg

phi1542

Reaction score
Damn man that hella sucks.... sorry to hear. Even worse that's a rare OEM lip. It doesn't look like like you can repair it =/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back