Another 6 J32 guy...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
im sorry if i came off as an ***...this place is waaaaay better than v6p, trust me.

my made in taiwan "jdm" window visors are a place to skimp on parts, imo (and thats imo) a turbo is not a place to do that. im sure theres stories of them breaking apart and imploding on themselves out there because ive seen them.

its your setup, do what makes your boat float...just sayin...

btw, do your roommates hate you for having all that stuff in your room LOL :lawl:

IcyAccord

Reaction score
I'd say.. V6P is better for my J3X needs and performance oriented needs. And 6GA won't cut it for me.

Of course community wise, I'd say that 6GA wins, hands down. But for the information regarding the internals of a J33 build and other crap, then V6P will win.

I'm not supporting the XS Power turbo kit or whatnot, but since a couple of guys have been boosted on them for quite some time now, I think they deserve a little bit of recognition. I don't think I've heard of any horror stories with the XS kit yet; just that things don't 'fit' and it's just meant to be modified to work.

Last edited:

Levi

Reaction score
Welcome bro! LOL that's freaken funny dude, but you did the whole swap by urself? that's something i would do, i live at a dorm and there's a parking garage right around the corner from here :jae: i go there a lot to work on teh car.

as for v6p, like stated above, i like it a lot for it's info on the J series, but I love 6ga because everyone is nice here hands down. :beer:

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Yeah ease off the negative comments, seriously.

It's funny how to pose for all those pics lmao. Did you do it all by yourself?

joe80055

Reaction score
im sorry if i came off as an ***...this place is waaaaay better than v6p, trust me.

my made in taiwan "jdm" window visors are a place to skimp on parts, imo (and thats imo) a turbo is not a place to do that. im sure theres stories of them breaking apart and imploding on themselves out there because ive seen them.

its your setup, do what makes your boat float...just sayin...

btw, do your roommates hate you for having all that stuff in your room LOL :lawl:

well.. they did want to kill me... admired yes, kill me yes.. especially the Residence Life when it came to room inspections. LOL Then all of security knew but didn't give a **** what i did. haha

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
well.. they did want to kill me... admired yes, kill me yes.. especially the Residence Life when it came to room inspections. LOL Then all of security knew but didn't give a **** what i did. haha
oh man, if my universities res life would have seen that...they would have flipped a ****! if they would have seen an engine swap in the parking lot they would have called the cops thinking someone was stealing an engine :lawl:

joe80055

Reaction score
oh man, if my universities res life would have seen that...they would have flipped a ****! if they would have seen an engine swap in the parking lot they would have called the cops thinking someone was stealing an engine :lawl:

actually.. about that.. lol Security first thought i was stealing **** since they noticed that my car was in pieces. Quote: "hey Jay.. I need you to come up to the 5th floor, this bitch stripped some dude's car, hurry up and get here."

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
welcome man. no neg comments here... and i love your pics. :rofl:

i just hope that the turbo DOES hold up like you are saying. good luck bro, keep us updated! :thumbsup:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
welcome man....im doing j32/6spd swap soon too...i may hit you up with some questions if i run into probs....

Back