Another 6 J32 guy...

rustyxsurfx08

Reaction score
welcome bro. ive been reading your thread on the diy turbo and keeping up with it i think its awesome. good luck with everything

joe80055

Reaction score
welcome man....im doing j32/6spd swap soon too...i may hit you up with some questions if i run into probs....

If you need any help, let me know, what ecu will you be using?.. out of curiousity. Depending on where you are, I won't mind driving out there to help you out ;)

welcome man. no neg comments here... and i love your pics. :rofl:

i just hope that the turbo DOES hold up like you are saying. good luck bro, keep us updated! :thumbsup:

I make **** happen, it'll hold. if not, the replacement's only $150. lol
:rofl:

i dont miss that **** one bit...
same here! You know it's bad when you get chased around campus by security go carts because everyone now believes you're Mr. fix-it. lol

Me: how the hell did you know I was around?
Security officers (in unison): well, we heard your exhaust from a mile away, you're the only one with a lowered acura on campus, and we know you do 40+ through campus. We had an ABP out for you so we can catch you and annoy you with car questions.

ain't that some ****. lol they're cool as hell though.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
lucky...my campus safety were assholes to the nth degree. the head of campus safety was a cop in the town but got fired for killing a 15 year old cause he thought he had a gun. well...he didnt...so now hes ****ing people over there.

everything you do wrong...he threatens to call the cops...aka his buddies and the REAL officers :rolleyes: its always "well, if you dont want to cooperate with us, we'll just call the police and have them file a report and/or give you a ticket."

i swear if they were allowed to carry guns or tazers, they would...at a christian university.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
there are actually alot out there, the conversions have been done left and right for a while now...

sup joe, fallen meant on 6ga :darryl: im the only person here with it, well was lol PRICK..

keep us posted on that turbo stuff.. im building a j35 and then going turbo, but i think imma get it all professionaly done, ive heard A LOT more bad then good reviews bout that XS

does that setup have the downpipe go under the c-member? caz thats a BIGGGGGGG no no here in ny lol... the cl-s tranny free's up some room in between the trans/ c-member

Last edited:

capnff

Reaction score
having the cl-s tranny does help tons on the d-pipe.. my current set up has been running for over a year and no problems at all.. turbo spools super fast, no hate needed guys.. i havent dynoed yet or been completely tuned.. im running 6psi right now (and yes its on a street tune so it wont lean out and pop lol).. although i have noprobs what so ever, i am planning uprgrading the turbo to a gt30 precision and changing the d-pipe to 3 inch.. just becasue i want to.. the xs parts arent as bad as most claim.. some things and parts go bad because of the abuse and simple mistakes.. joe keep up the good work bro.. mike.. clean ride BTW

kconn

Reaction score
Finally another member from Tampa!

Welcome Joe! You should head out to the next JDM dreams meet in safety Harbor! PM if your intrested bro ;)

-KYle

joe80055

Reaction score
Finally another member from Tampa!

Welcome Joe! You should head out to the next JDM dreams meet in safety Harbor! PM if your intrested bro ;)

-KYle

man, you already caught my interest. check out your PM in a few seconds. lol

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
If you need any help, let me know, what ecu will you be using?.. out of curiousity. Depending on where you are, I won't mind driving out there to help you out ;)

Thanks bro...my build is going real slow...mainly cause im learning as I go and the car is not a daily....it's just my project car...i plan on using the cl-s ecu since everything will be from cl-s anyway...check out my build thread to get an idea of what im doin

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10688

Back