Bachelor/Bachelorette's guide to..........

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i think its a good idea...even tho im married...im still having to learn new things since i had to move out of my 'rents house....

having it for singles kinda limits it tho...what about a Living section where you can post any questions like how to do laundry...hook up your sound system...mow your grass...etc etc...

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
I think it is a good idea. I am married (with a baby) too and I think it could be helpful. I had to pay my own way through most of college so I am pretty money savvy. But I don't think it necessarily has to apply to single people only. What is the difference? As long as mommy and daddy don't pay for anything living should actually be easier for single people. Being married and trying to juggle day care bills, mortgage, insurance, credit card bills, utilities, cell phone bills and medical bills for the whole family is a heck of a lot harder than simply dealing with your own problems IMO.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
i think its a good idea...even tho im married...im still having to learn new things since i had to move out of my 'rents house....

having it for singles kinda limits it tho...what about a Living section where you can post any questions like how to do laundry...hook up your sound system...mow your grass...etc etc...

I think thats a good idea Danny & 00Accord, that'll make it more general. It could be a "Life DIY" subforum.

pattywak

Reaction score
I like Danny's idea of a living section...especially with me about to move off to college. I probably am going to need some tips on making it on my own. :skurred:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
haha...and if i was a mod...i would forward certain people's threads automatically to emo corner....that would be funnny

LoveLee

Reaction score
eh this is why we need the shoutbox back. these are all things we talked about in there and didnt have to wait around for responses. there really arent that many threads going around asking for advice.

idk it sounds like a good idea but, i dont think it will be as active as u hope. and if we ever get the shoutbox back it will just die even more.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
i think it would be nice to have the threads there, there's probably a lot more "DIY" type stuff than you think when it comes to everyday living stuff.

I SUPPORT THIS IDEA! :bowdown:

Back