Bachelor/Bachelorette's guide to..........

pyaarawala

Reaction score
ok let's start with this:

what do u do if a girl comes up to you and asks " do you believe in love at first sight?"

LoveLee

Reaction score

what do u do if a girl comes up to you and asks " do you believe in love at first sight?"

say no. haha its a cheesey line, and if thats the best she can think of, shes probably isnt looking for anything more than a one night stand.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
lol haha true. I'd say no anyway, I don't believe in it really. And that was a hypothetical situation anyway.

6genaccord

Reaction score

If you're not interested you say "No." pause and walk away.

If you ARE interested you can say alot of different things lol like:

"You know I'm not sure... here, walk by one more time... yeah i do believe in love at first sight"

"I dunno... do you? should i walk past again?"

chances are if she's lame enough to use a line like that 1. she's desperate... cause when do girls use a line like that? 2. your clever response will win her over for the night... which can be good or bad.

please see thread "6GA Life Experience: How to deal with the results of impaired judgement brought upon by light to heavy substance abuse"

:henry:

nexTOme

Reaction score
If you're not interested you say "No." pause and walk away.

If you ARE interested you can say alot of different things lol like:

"You know I'm not sure... here, walk by one more time... yeah i do believe in love at first sight"

"I dunno... do you? should i walk past again?"

chances are if she's lame enough to use a line like that 1. she's desperate... cause when do girls use a line like that? 2. your clever response will win her over for the night... which can be good or bad.

please see thread "6GA Life Experience: How to deal with the results of impaired judgement brought upon by light to heavy substance abuse"

:henry:
:lolhitting:

LoveLee

Reaction score
:henry: i take back what i said, this sub forum might be more useful than i thought. at least funnier than i thought.

Back