CG? ugly?

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Personally, I think our cars have some of the cleanest lines out of any car on the road today (within reason of course).

Envision

Reaction score
:omgbd: CG6 FTW! woot woottt dont worry kid, ppl with teggies and civics love talkin **** about our cars...it's just their nature. IT"S ALLL GOODD! atleast we aint gotta worry about our cars gettin jacked. :jae:

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
to each there own, but the cg's and the cb's are the only accord that i think look good. probably bc they have straight lines, not round. what the hell does he drive

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
:omgbd: IT"S ALLL GOODD! atleast we aint gotta worry about our cars gettin jacked. :jae:

too true. so many sick hatchs and tegs get stolen in atlanta, its insane. when they actually find the car, if the do its all stripped and that sweet swap you just spent all you money on is now in someone elses car fo free. but lowjack ftw incase it does happen

lwlba

Reaction score
but lowjack ftw incase it does happen

^^ yea but only to an extend.

a friend of mine is on TeamIntegra, and there's this car there that's got any type of alarm and security system that you can possibly think of... ended up the car still got jacked (the thieves towed it away.. )

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
LOL...@ darryl

don't feel bad man...people got different tastes...just make sure your modding your car cause its what you want...and not to impress people like him who you shouldn't care what they think anyway....

Back