NEW pics from the shoot of today.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
All of them look sick, excellent photographer as well. Your accord has some mad camber in the rear dude! lol

Last edited:

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
damnz....iz like the photos...and yo accord is mad dumped......i like how u painted the red on teh fat fives on the teg.......

and SD to redondo beach....thats not a drive...thats a fawken mission yo....

:thumbsup:

CHID0

Reaction score
Sick pics and that corolla is pretty nice....could be dropped a bit more tho

Raymond

Reaction score
Great pictures man, the cars all look great. What camera/lens were you using? Very nice work.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i dunno, for some reason i liked the type r lip on ur car better... still looks hot tho...

qwerty101

Reaction score
damnz....iz like the photos...and yo accord is mad dumped......i like how u painted the red on teh fat fives on the teg.......
hahah those cars arent mine. the only car i own is the accord. but the teg is clean as **** and is slammed then a mutherf

and SD to redondo beach....thats not a drive...thats a fawken mission yo....
lol yeah it was.
:thumbsup:

great pictures
thank you
Sick pics and that corolla is pretty nice....could be dropped a bit more tho
yeah that rolla is nice. its my girlfriends. everyday i tell her to slam that car! haha
nice!
thanks man urs is nice as well
did you use tint film or tint spray to red out your tails?
i used tranparent vinyl to go over the pink
Great pictures man, the cars all look great. What camera/lens were you using? Very nice work.
thanks man. i didnt take the pictures the person with the si owned the camera and took the shots. i do not know what camera it was..
i dunno, for some reason i liked the type r lip on ur car better... still looks hot tho...
hahah yeah i got tired of it just trying to go for different looks so i dont get bored with my car tho. thansk for the opinion tho!

Latest posts

Back