HPJunkie2007

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
in fl there is no law bout how low % u cant go and which part u cant tint..other states i know require 35% or so and cant tint front windows.only rears.that is one of the reason im havin trouble decidin when it come to tintin my windows

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
in fl there is no law bout how low % u cant go and which part u cant tint..other states i know require 35% or so and cant tint front windows.only rears.that is one of the reason im havin trouble decidin when it come to tintin my windows

There is a law Vinh. 30% is the darkest that's legal all the way around. With the exception of the windshield.

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score
def needs a drop, but once you get that itll look real nice with those wheels. you should really try to do that next, haha, cuz i wanna see it, haha.

yes. that will be after black friday when i get my fat check OOOh yes:afro:

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score
love the ride, just not really feeling the tail lights, just not my cup of tea, but really nice whip man! LOVE THE WHEELS!

you're not alone, originally i asked them to send me the RED/CLEAR leds but the idiots sent me those so i harrassed them but after all that hassel i found out i'd have to pay for shipping it back which i felt wasn't worth it so i said forget it, instead i'm going to tint them.

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score
Haha yeah i have 5% all around on my accord and i cant see anything at night but idc because the ticket is the same price whether you have 30% or 5%

actually theres a big difference. 30% is legal, 5% percent isnt lol.

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score
One suggestion. Lose the front plate. You live in FL, you don't need one, and it looks so much cleaner w/o it.

LOL...i would but i have something thats actually being COvered thats under there...which is why its there..just basically covering something

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score
LOL, yes, but cops in FL are pretty relaxed when it comes to tint.

this is true. most cops wont give s*** if the front shield is tinted AS LONG AS they can see you and whats in the car but so far i haven't had any run ins yet and i've driven side by side with many cops. i know theres going to be that one A**hole cop though but untill then i'm enjoying the look:jae:

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score

lol i wish you were right but you're not. state law says that in the rear passenger doors the darkest you can go is 20%, front driver &passenger is 30%, windshield can't be tinted beyond a certain point which our generation of accords come with already, and the rear window must be transparent meaning it doesn't matter whether its 30% to 20%, as long as someone is able to see within the vehicle when driving behind you, you're fine.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
how come when i was livin in fl i went 15% all around n didnt get pull over. My father in law friend who is a shieff down in florida also said it is ok..o well sory for the wrong infor

Btw my sis who livv in ft.lauderdale also did 15% all a to her cars when she owns it even her 5series she just brought also and soo did the rest of my friend in florida did also to their cars... cops didn't giv them problems. -___-

Last edited:
Back