HPJunkie2007

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Lol i know u not talkin because your whip looks higher then mine.i didn't even know the accords could go that high 6x6

That's what I thought when I saw yours :lawl: except where did you come up with the 6x6? I only see 4 wheels on our cars bud.. :thinking:

You must be mistaken about mine though - my member's ride has been updated. I used to sit pretty high though haha! Ray needs to make me a new sig soon :deal:...

Also, you don't need to make many multiple posts to answer everyone's quotes, there is a way to combine all of the various quotes into one post..

How can you see at night through that dark-a** windshield? :ugh:

Keep us updated- the accord looks clean. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score
how come when i was livin in fl i went 15% all around n didnt get pull over. My father in law friend who is a shieff down in florida also said it is ok..o well sory for the wrong infor

Btw my sis who livv in ft.lauderdale also did 15% all a to her cars when she owns it even her 5series she just brought also and soo did the rest of my friend in florida did also to their cars... cops didn't giv them problems. -___-

cops never really could careless here in miami unless you're driving like a d*** or suspicously you will rarely have a cop pulling you over JUST for your tints.they'll pull u for speeding and then mention the tints. i had 5 % all around for a year and half and never was stopped:ioof6:

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score
That's what I thought when I saw yours :lawl: except where did you come up with the 6x6? I only see 4 wheels on our cars bud.. :thinking:

You must be mistaken about mine though - my member's ride has been updated. I used to sit pretty high though haha! Ray needs to make me a new sig soon :deal:...

Also, you don't need to make many multiple posts to answer everyone's quotes, there is a way to combine all of the various quotes into one post..

How can you see at night through that dark-a** windshield? :ugh:

Keep us updated- the accord looks clean. :thumbsup:

sorry bout the multiple thing and pfffft i see clear as day. 20 % aint nothing to me bro, i use to have 5% all around and even that didn't affect my vision.

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score
i love your rims :love:

thanks!i wish i had the V6 accord because if i had 5 lugs i could have gotten the same rims but with a 3 inch lip but they still look nice. but these pix are old. i have added many more mods like my type R lip, fogs, clear side markers and i'm waiting on my tint film for my tail lights. and i'm currently researching my suspension setup. but updated pix will be up within the end of january of the new and improved accord:coffee:

nexTOme

Reaction score
why tint front window tho? i never understood the point of that....its like....committing suicide...

btw, you can multiquote....:coffee: if you didnt know

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score
why tint front window tho? i never understood the point of that....its like....committing suicide...

btw, you can multiquote....:coffee: if you didnt know

well if ur paying attention to that then i must be doing something right...because u know wat they say...lol when u have a hater thats when u must be doing something right...Lol I kid, i kid!sorry. But no its not suicide. i see clear as day and i got it tinted because of a medical reason.

Back