For the Acura TL Owners/Experts

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^definitely. I've been looking at TL's for a long while and in no way is this a good idea. Keep lookin!

Hondastylez

Reaction score
If you ever look for any car parts or anything car related on craigslist, you will notice a lot of these fake adds. I'm always looking for car parts for my accord on there and I always see a "spammer/Scammer" posting about late 7th gens for sale between 3k-5k.

Always think. If it looks too good to be true then it probably is.

pinkee334

Reaction score
Well he emailed me back, saying he's selling it so cheap to sell it fast cuz he's needing the money for school so he won't get kicked out or something. And get this: the car is upstate with him but he'd gladly ship it and the fees were included in the price. Anyway, real or not, we paid cash for a 2000 6thgen. Carfax checked and it runs great, on $5000 at 112k. :gride:

Good deal I think. Here are some pics:

popzcar6.jpg

popzEB.jpg

popzcar5.jpg

popzcar4.jpg

popzcar3.jpg

popzcar2.jpg

popzcar1.jpg

Thanx for all your thoughts/opinions. :rock:

yoseppi

Reaction score
After reading this thread, all I was wondering was how did a 19 year old get an $8,200 tax refund? Holy ****, how much does he make at 19?

finch13

Reaction score
After reading this thread, all I was wondering was how did a 19 year old get an $8,200 tax refund? Holy ****, how much does he make at 19?

You can get quite a bit back if you pay for your schooling or at least claim you do.

Back