So I went to a meet tonight...

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Lol yea I want to try a 4x4, when I was out there I got a 3x3 animal style then got the animal style fries and then a neo-shake, that made me so tired after lol, my cousin said a buddy of his got a 16x16 or something crazy like that lol

FlipStylie

Reaction score
In-N-Out is definitely the the best, with fat burger trailing close behind. I have tried sonic before and was really not impressed.

As for meets in general, there's always bad apples in the bunch and that's why you kinda learn to keep your meets within a select group of people now and not advertise them anymore so you don't get asshats showing up. That's what kinda happened on vortex, alot of the meets went underground with invites being sent over text and not on the forums so we didn't get the riff raff coming and screwing it for the rest of the people.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
In-N-Out is definitely the the best, with fat burger trailing close behind. I have tried sonic before and was really not impressed.

As for meets in general, there's always bad apples in the bunch and that's why you kinda learn to keep your meets within a select group of people now and not advertise them anymore so you don't get asshats showing up. That's what kinda happened on vortex, alot of the meets went underground with invites being sent over text and not on the forums so we didn't get the riff raff coming and screwing it for the rest of the people.

Fat burger is okay....only been there a couple times.....

yea tell me about meets.... hence y i stopped hostin em.....u forget sometin or someone and its mah ***.....

drifthobo

Reaction score
mmm I think I 'am going to get some in-n-out in a bit haha... Yeah sonics isn't even that good. I liked our little guppies meet last time, turned out really well.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
No different than one of the local meets here, the "Civic Kids" are usually the ones that cause any kind of problems. Couple of weeks back there was a hit n run in the lot.......some people just never grow up.

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Lol dam you guys for just being able to go down the street and get it I have to take a flight lol, but I found some real good other food out in berkley/oakland area, any of you cali guys had dutch crunch bread? My buddy said it was kind of a local thing.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We've found that if we let people know who's in charge of holding/organizing the meets/cruise ins and that if you act like a retard instead of just parking your car. You're going to...

1) Have one of us in your face
2) Be kicked out
3) Have the cops called on you
4) Not allowed back

Works so far.

iDriftYou

Reaction score
There's this one guy in town, looks like a 1993 Civic, The biggest exhaust possible, I'm talking 4~5in exhaust. Anyways, his pant's falling apart, and car is completely stock, yet he consistently peels out of the markets and races everyone from red light to red light. His car is loud as hell, but only show no go.

Back